Adding Homelink Possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How easy would it be to add Homelink to my '11 Avy? From what I have seen, only LTZ models have it? Can't just swap consoles I don't think because don't all LTZ models have a sunroof?

Can it be REASONABLY accomplished?

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out whites audio media or wams should come up in google atleast it used to. he specializes in gm electronics upgrades. he has even managed to program features into gm vehicles that never existed before so anything is possible. he had a kit that would add bluetooth to a factory system that didnt come with it.

OP
OP
David Smith

David Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check out whites audio media or wams should come up in google atleast it used to. he specializes in gm electronics upgrades. he has even managed to program features into gm vehicles that never existed before so anything is possible. he had a kit that would add bluetooth to a factory system that didnt come with it.
I was really hoping I could just install the over head console and it would work. If I can't do that, I will just use the button that comes with the opener.

I was not sure if someone may have swapped consoles before and knew if it would work or not.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Yes plug and play. Pick up an overhead console with homelink in it and it’ll work. Did it on my Silverado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elepere

Latest posts