Adding chrome molding, help needed - 2015 Suburban LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to install mine on Sunday, ill keep you posted if no one installs any before then ;)

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has installed the door panel chrome trim and which one did you order? The knockoff version or the OEM version? Pics would help as well.
I dont think there is an oem version is there?

Hefty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How did u wire ur aftermarket fog lights? Did u add a switch or wire into ur headlights?

rakurdi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
chrome eyebrow moldings

not cheap at $35/each plus shipping but make a big difference. i bought mine from gmpartsgiant.com

foglight brackets

you need these to hold the foglights in place. $18/each plus shipping. also from gmpartsgiant.com
Hi may I know how did you install the eybrow. I'm having trouble to do that!
I'm having trouble installing the chrome eye brow for the fog light. Can you please help woth the process.

rakurdi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone tell us how we can install eybrow. I'm having trouble to do that.

Rottie34

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a 2016 LT in December and have added LTZ modifications to it as I can. The only thing I like are the fog lights to be added, I have them but I need to order the chrome eyebrow piece but wasn't sure where to get it. I am going to order it from eBay and get those installed....since purchased I installed LTZ grill, chrome mirrors, door handles and the chrome body side molding. Looks so much better and can't wait to get my fog lights installed!!!

image.jpeg

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2016 LT in December and have added LTZ modifications to it as I can. The only thing I like are the fog lights to be added, I have them but I need to order the chrome eyebrow piece but wasn't sure where to get it. I am going to order it from eBay and get those installed....since purchased I installed LTZ grill, chrome mirrors, door handles and the chrome body side molding. Looks so much better and can't wait to get my fog lights installed!!!

View attachment 62247
Wow it looks really good!! It looks just like mine but mines red. I'm indecisive as to whether I should keep the handles chrome or put back in the color match ones and install the LTZ chrome handle cover. Are you planning on buying the running board trim/roof trim also? Are your fogs aftermarket? If so where did you get them?

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rottie - Looks great! Im thinking about instilling the LTZ grille. How difficult was it to install?