Adding chrome molding, help needed - 2015 Suburban LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rmayrap

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow nice! im def ordering the roof trim now. is the other trim for the side doors?

jrodriguez_20807

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I also bought the factory chrome door moldings and Im installing them tommorow

OP
OP
Rmayrap

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed my roof trim and new ltz grill this weekend

my dads LT on left and my LT on right

IMG_4651.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

i feel like the side of the car now needs more chrome to match the front. debating between chrome door handles or chrome side molding now.

OP
OP
Rmayrap

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to put chrome trim on the running boards but didn't like the way it came out, the contstant stepping on them causes it to peel off, I also tried mounting them lower but because of the direction they face that way you can barely tell they are on. Only route left to go is to buy oem ltz running boards or the amp research but neither of those options are cheap.

OP
OP
Rmayrap

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good buddy, did you get oem or aftermarket? how much did u pay if you dont mind me asking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia