99 Tahoe Rear door windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basspro1886

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 99 4 door, and the windows have the child proof windows. Is there a way to get them roll all the way down.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
nope the Tahoe wheel well openings wont let the rear doors accommodate larger window openings. it not child-proof windows it is a design accommodation. other makers are the same way. obviously the burbs dont have that issue.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we should make a sticky …. I don't bash people who ask this because I once didn't know either

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
should rename this thread, "things backseat passengers ***** about the most in my tahoe/yukon"

:lol:

PSA: Don't let any drunk people sit in the back unless you like cleaning puke out of your truck.

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My boy (4) asks this once a week if I can roll his window down more. Then when I explain why I can't he asks "can't we just cut it?"

OP
OP
B

basspro1886

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guess I never really payed attention to the design of the body and door. But now that I look at it, I see what you mean thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triplearon