97 tahoe 4x4 4 door... suggestions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ae86N97tahoe4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have 97 tahoe 4 door 4x4 and it has blue leather and matching blue interior... any suggestions? can i swap another interior? yr make model? what about a 07 tahoe 60/40 (well the 60 part)?

inst cluster... what can i swap to replace it?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can drop in a denali or escalade cluster in it

and you can swap in the OBS denali, escalade, Limited, Z71, or the regular in a differnt color.

the front buckets out of a NNBs bolt right in, not sure on the back.

OP
OP
A

ae86N97tahoe4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NNBS from what years? well my 97 4 door tahoe is 4x4 white with navy blue interior... rough call.. but you couldn't beat price i got it for though...

swab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NNBS from what years? well my 97 4 door tahoe is 4x4 white with navy blue interior... rough call.. but you couldn't beat price i got it for though...

i think ive got every one beat on that, lol, unless it was free. but i would do obs denali interior or just regular tan w/cloth. ive never really like the leather in these seats. especially when i used to detail, people would bring in nice lookin hoes/yukons but the seats would be cracked and torn to hell it wasnt even worth it. if you could find good condition though and take care of it im sure it would be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zrjo