96 burban 2 SA-12's Custom blue illuminated sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Chevy

Reaction score
Finally starting my burban project today! If you guys hae seen my earlier threads this year im tye guy thats also gonna put SA-8's in the trunk doors, those wont come til later but for now Today I got my 3/4"MDF today. Got my first Sundown SA-12 also. Im gonna put 3 SA-12's up top. Need to get/find a good sized amp to power them also. Here's my design thanks to Sanitarium:

Measurements are wrong in the first one

Will have more pics up today!

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you build that box yourself or have it built? How much did the box cost you?

OP
OP
96Chevy

96Chevy

Reaction score
Did you build that box yourself or have it built? How much did the box cost you?

100% custom made by me man. I designed it and built that baby. I have nooooo idea man. Not at the top of my head..all I know is that I built it over a years time. Reason being money. Not cuz it was hard to make. Just LEDs paid over $100. Then plexi prob round $75. Etc. woofers cost $200 each. And so on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts