6.0L mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my corsa sport, check out you tube for sound clips of both the touring and the sport models on our trucks!

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
corsa touring IMO is the most refined and easy to install...I'm looking for LT headers but having trouble finding a place online that sells the Dynatech supermaxx headers for the 6.0L denali. besides autoanything, where do you guys look for these parts?

---I want the whole kit, cats and all.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max, you're the king. I assume the first link was just for the headers themselves, but the second looks like the whole kit? which do i need? PLUS WTF - that price is WAY lower than list for alot of places selling them new. Am i getting screwed, or a deal?

---Not sure why i need that torque converter. Mines got 90,000 miles and is mechanically running flawlessly (K.O.W) hypertech tune for prem. fuel, corsa, and CAI...thats it. Where do I start to draw the line btw daily driver and race suv with these parts. I want to be quick W/O quickly breaking.

Thanks for the response

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
First one is a link for the headers, second being the y-pipe with high flow ceramic cats. Summit has some pretty good deals on them there was a vendor on ebay awhile back that was selling them for even cheaper but I couldn't find anything current. These trucks are very reliable even with a supercharger or turbocharger they will have few issues as long as the supporting mods are addressed. The transmission in stock form with some minor upgrades (corvette servo + transgo hd2 shift kit) will handle another 150-200hp, I'm about to spray 100 shot of nitrous through my 115k mile truck and couldn't be concerned in the slightest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyJoe96

Latest posts