4-high mod help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrawk1120

Reaction score
I know this is a popular subject, but I am not the most savy when it comes to vehicles. I have a 1999 tahoe, and have a harness ready to hook up. I know the harness needs to hook before the wires hook up to go out to both lights. but where is that? i went back into the fender, but cant get down past the connector.

Any help would be appreciated. I know its a dumb question, but wont know if i dont ask.

OP
OP
jrawk1120

jrawk1120

Reaction score
come on, anybody? i know the basic jumper from low to hi. but it has to be before the wires split off to the separate lights. where is that spot? any pics would be perfect.

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
I did my connections at the firewall on the drivers side and then ran the wires up. Will try to get pics later and post them.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Buyer Beware! dont buy from mrtaillight.com I did it took months to receive the 4 hi kit. They dont answer phones or email. Just Google them or look them up in the BBB and youll know what im talking about

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to buy the 4hi kit from anyone, it's literally just a splice and a relay ... and if you did it back at the steering column/dash you just need the splice and let the factory relays do it...

laxman21

Reaction score
Buyer Beware! dont buy from mrtaillight.com I did it took months to receive the 4 hi kit. They dont answer phones or email. Just Google them or look them up in the BBB and youll know what im talking about

No problem here as I ordered off ebay and had them in 2 days. And they were less expensive than I could have bought the parts for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum