3rd row removal for custom subwoofer enclosure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueAc

Reaction score
Nice... throw the pics up when u get them. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
abond2014

abond2014

Reaction score
GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail

On the first picture you will see a 3/4 inch ring around the woofer section and that is the section that will light up they say it will be cut out of 1/2 acrylic with a similar shape around the amp. The Second and third pictures are of the inside of the box showing the brace for the box so it will not flex at all. Then the box is bolted to the floor using the factory holes where the seat was bolted to the floor to hold it down. Luckily no additional holes were drilled into the truck.

Pops McGee

Reaction score
i can the second time. first ones didnt post. how deep is the sub box?

OP
OP
abond2014

abond2014

Reaction score
that figure hasnt been given to me yet im assuming about 6-8 inches

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
looks good, is there any plans for al the dead space around the box and amps. Is this a show truck or daily driver?

OP
OP
abond2014

abond2014

Reaction score
looks good, is there any plans for al the dead space around the box and amps. Is this a show truck or daily driver?

well currently i dont have any plans for that "dead space" this is my daily driver so im assuming my golf clubs or groceries might go there, but if a company wants to sponsor me to be a show truck i would be open to that :emotions33: With regards to the open space i dont quite know where my amp is being mounted, the company doing this build kind of takes my idea and runs with it, making a custom install. Quite frankly i will know the final appearance and layout when its done i guesssss?:shrug:

But i must say this rental car bill is getting expensiveeeee