22" Wheels and drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bow-tielover

bow-tielover

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know its not exactly what you were looking for, but every pic you see will help you determine what's gonna work for you. This is my truck. '07 'Burb with McGaughey's 2/3 drop sitting on 22" CK375's. Keep in mind that in this pic the truck has literally NOTHING behind the second row captains chairs and only had about a quarter tank of fuel, so with the third row seats back in along with a full tank and whatever else I might haul around everyday, it will sit about half an inch lower in the rear.

vrujb59at

It figures, the pic isn't showing up for me, but hopefully its just my phone and the rest of you guys can see it. Pics I post from my phone never show up for me. Not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong?

IMG_20140811_175156_015.jpg

Fixed it for you. Truck looks good, but I want the back on minbe a lil lower.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Nope my springs I designed around towing. All you need is aurlift helper bag 60742 and will tow fine with my springs

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Sorry forgot to add pic. My custom springs truck loaded with boat
image_zps501af6f9.jpg

Do you offer a kit? Any pics w/o a boat hooked up?

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20140811_175156_015.jpg

Fixed it for you. Truck looks good, but I want the back on minbe a lil lower.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Do you offer a kit? Any pics w/o a boat hooked up?

Thanks for getting my pic up!

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

u7aty4a8.jpg

First time I seen your truck now lol

Its clean. [emoji209]

Yeah, I know. Lol. I wanted you to see it after all the advice and help you've offered me on it. Lol. We've done a lot of talking about it, now you've got an idea of how it looks. And thanks for the complement. The clean look is what I'm usually after.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for getting my pic up!

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Yeah, I know. Lol. I wanted you to see it after all the advice and help you've offered me on it. Lol. We've done a lot of talking about it, now you've got an idea of how it looks. And thanks for the complement. The clean look is what I'm usually after.

You welcome.

Color reminded of of this one

30dgdix.jpg
[/IMG]

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You welcome.

Color reminded of of this one

30dgdix.jpg
[/IMG]

Yup, that's the same color. Silver Birch Metallic. I'd like to color match my front bowtie like the one in that pic, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I guess start taping and masking and then spray away! Lol

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, that's the same color. Silver Birch Metallic. I'd like to color match my front bowtie like the one in that pic, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I guess start taping and masking and then spray away! Lol

Take it off

Its only 2 steel stamp nuts that hold it on from the back

I did mine year ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881