2016 yukon xl denali 4inch lift 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Adam10532

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s a better pic to show the gaps and it’s much better than before. Idk how anyone would be happy with the 4” kit fabtech sells as is... 93c757de5ec9c716c8b961c6440d9da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can I get a pic of that upper control arm where the magnetic ride senor attaches to thank you.

OP
OP
Adam10532

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s a better pic to show the gaps and it’s much better than before. Idk how anyone would be happy with the 4” kit fabtech sells as is... 93c757de5ec9c716c8b961c6440d9da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm going to put a bottom strut spacer like you did on your ride but my question was how does it look on the top of your control arm is there a bracket relocating the magnetic ride sensor arm this picture I will attach circled in Red show you what I mean mine . did you have to put a relocation bracket in this location can I get please get a pic if possible

20171020_081248.jpg

cbraga

Reaction score
Getting ready to do this kit myself, any updates?? More pics??

OP
OP
Adam10532

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to do this kit myself, any updates?? More pics??[/QUOTE

Now I have a 1 inch bottom strut spacer made by , supermax suspension in two weeks I'm going to have the rear 1 in spacer replaced with a 2 inch spacer to make it level .currently I'm writing one inch higher in the front now I have a true 4 inch lift in the front.

cbraga

Reaction score
Okay and so that’s with the budget 4” Fabtech, and a 1” SMAXX bottom spacer?? Anything new with the mag/air ride linkage? How’s it been driving?

OP
OP
Adam10532

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay and so that’s with the budget 4” Fabtech, and a 1” SMAXX bottom spacer?? Anything new with the mag/air ride linkage? How’s it been driving?

So far it is not working with a 1-inch spacer but I also contacted supermaxx suspension and talk to John by the way .. he sold me just sold me the autoride relocation bracket appropriate for a 1 thru 2-inch spacer so I will have that installed in a few weeks I will post the pictures up when i am done but on a side note what a project this became all becaise fabtechs kit is a true 3 inch not a 4 inch as they adverise here is a pic how I got my yukon him day one

20170913_184131.jpg

cbraga

Reaction score
Yeah, not a good look ass up like that. If I’m understanding you right

With the added 1” your mag/air ride is off “but” if you add the link that comes with the suspension max 2” leveling kit that “should” fix that issue?

OP
OP
Adam10532

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far it is not working with a 1-inch spacer but I also contacted supermaxx suspension and talk to John by the way .. he sold me just sold me the autoride relocation bracket appropriate for a 1 thru 2-inch spacer so I will have that installed in a few weeks I will post the pictures up when i am done but on a side note what a project this became all becaise fabtechs kit is a true 3 inch not a 4 inch as they adverise here is a pic how I got my yukon him day one

View attachment 189932

so I saw an other member on here just a bottom strut spacer to rasie the front end up to match the rear end , but if you call Fabtech ask them to send you a 2 inch spacer because the kit will come with a 3-inch spacer from your kit and that is way too damn High considering that the front end only raises 3 inchs . i Chose just to go with a 1 inch bottom strut spacer so that way my CV angles weren't that bad as you can tell from the photo of my front axle it's not too bad... but going an 1.5 inch I would think it would be worse and as far as the ride quality it's bearable nothing intolerable does not bother me.

OP
OP
Adam10532

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not a good look ass up like that. If I’m understanding you right

With the added 1” your mag/air ride is off “but” if you add the link that comes with the suspension max 2” leveling kit that “should” fix that issue?

Is exactly correct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts