2016 yukon xl denali 4inch lift 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbraga

Reaction score
update since this original post I have went to a 2inch spacers in the rear not the 3 inch that came with the lift because as you can see from the above photos it was to damn high I currently have 2.25 higher "2inch spacer " in the rear i cant stand it I called fabtech and they are sending me a 1inch shorter spacer for the rear so I will have a end product of just about over 1 inch rake that will be nearly leveled. by the way to anybody looking for a 4inch lift keeping looking I have a true 3 inch lift all said and done fabtech even told me that do not even have a true 4 inch lift for my 2016 yukon xl denali 4wd it's a 3inch and there 6inch lift is really a 7.5 inch lift can you believe that so I was never going to get a true 4 inch lift i ended up with a fancy leaving kit. i will post pictures once my yukon has a.smaller spacer in the rear.

What kind of rear 2” spacer did you use? Do you have any photos of it?

OP
OP
Adam10532

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of rear 2” spacer did you use? Do you have any photos of it?

I will be using a Fabtech 2-inch spacer with supermax suspension relocation bracket for the autoride I will have it installed this Saturday and post pictures up shortly after

cbraga

Reaction score
Just got mine done yesterday. Fabtech 4" kit, with a 1" spacer in the front under the strut, 1" suspensionmaxx rear spacer. 285/50R22 Nitto grapplers on OEM 22's. Rubbed on the steps, ordered amps to fix that. Also rubbed on the rear of the front fender when turning sharp, took the grinder and hammer out for that. Think I'm going to swap for the 1.5" front spacer. Its my wife's mall wagon so not concerned on the angles. I have a 1.5" suspensionmaxx fro the rear also.

gonatee

Reaction score
Just got mine done yesterday. Fabtech 4" kit, with a 1" spacer in the front under the strut, 1" suspensionmaxx rear spacer. 285/50R22 Nitto grapplers on OEM 22's. Rubbed on the steps, ordered amps to fix that. Also rubbed on the rear of the front fender when turning sharp, took the grinder and hammer out for that. Think I'm going to swap for the 1.5" front spacer. Its my wife's mall wagon so not concerned on the angles. I have a 1.5" suspensionmaxx fro the rear also.

Nice mall wagon!! She can fit all kinds of cools things for you it there lol!

OP
OP
Adam10532

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Robbys3m3

Reaction score

very cool!
I'm running the same size tires and I'm happy with them. in a perfect world id have a touch more offset than the factory 22s give, but I like the height of the tire. I'm running a 2" level kit only and rarely rub.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts