2016 Tahoe - when to change Transmission fluid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pops McGee

Reaction score
Curious to hear what people think about when (time owned or miles driven) I should consider changing transmission fluid? And the differentials?
I will not be doing this myself, will take to dealer or local lube place.

I have 2016 Tahoe, owed a little over 2 years with 16,000 miles. I got an oil change at 1k miles and then every 3k miles thereafter.

Thanks

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Curious to hear what people think about when (time owned or miles driven) I should consider changing transmission fluid? And the differentials?
I will not be doing this myself, will take to dealer or local lube place.

I have 2016 Tahoe, owed a little over 2 years with 16,000 miles. I got an oil change at 1k miles and then every 3k miles thereafter.

Thanks

I would follow the manufacturers recommendations... also you posted in the 07-14 section... you will probably get more/better responses in the 15+ section... just FYI

Jason_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure that I would ever take a vehicle to the "local lube place", even if I was literally on my way to trade it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE