2016 Tahoe HID Headlight Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color are your lights after using the 35W Ballast and 6000K bulbs?
The color is 6000k because im using the 35 watts, but they said that if i decide to use in the future 55watts with 6000k , the color will not be 6000k anymore, they said it will change to 5000k color which is still an amazing color option, but im fine with my 35w for now.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are very bright, like if i will have 55 watts kit. I didn't want to spend to much money on the hids but still got a very good quality, their canbus kits are the best ones, i will recommend anyone to buy their lights. They are right for our projectors and do not blind the oncoming traffic.
Thank you for the recommendation. I understand that your lights are bright. However, what color are your lights with the 35W Ballast & the 6000K lights? Can you post some pictures of your Tahoe with the lights on?

sam123

Reaction score
Hello, well i changed mine to hids because my halogens were terrible as well. I got mines from vanquishauto.com I have 6000k hids so they match with my led headlights and my fog lights too that i also got from the same company. Here is the link for the ones i have now.

FOG LIGHTS I saw they have now the 9000 LMS

https://vanquishauto.com/super-bright-led-fog-light-bulb-front-replacement-pwy26w.html

HEADLIGHTS I have the 35w canbus kit, they said thats the one will match with my vehicle

https://vanquishauto.com/headlight-bulb-low-beam-h11-3018.html

LED LICENSE LIGHT I have the 2 SMD light

https://vanquishauto.com/license-light-bulb-64259.html

REVERSE LIGHT i had them already that i bought from another company a long time ago but will change them to the vanquish lights soon.

How did you install these? Does everything fit into the stock housing without anything sticking out or not having to do extra wiring?

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Thank you for the recommendation. I understand that your lights are bright. However, what color are your lights with the 35W Ballast & the 6000K lights? Can you post some pictures of your Tahoe with the lights on?
Hello, how are you doing? I see you are asking about our products and I am more than happy to answer your questions.

Let's say you want 6000k white color with 35w., the color will saty regular white and if you get 55w hid kit it is going to wash off the color a little bit making it look like 5500k because it is much brighter.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us, thanks

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you install these? Does everything fit into the stock housing without anything sticking out or not having to do extra wiring?
Yes the hids and leds they have is all plug and play. I have hids in my headlights which are plug and play as I just said , all connections very easy to do just ballasts connected to the bulbs ( no modifications) and sane for the led kit for fog lights. I got the 9000 lumens kit but now they have a brighter obevwith 12000 lumens, you should try those and show me so I can be thinking to change mine to those.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
When you guys are putting in your HID lights from Vanquish Auto or wherever you bought them do,you drill holes in the dust caps and run the wires through there? You have to close it somehow or moisture will get in the headlights right. Thanks for any help

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick