2015i Denali finally here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Denali. I really dig the wheels too. I bet like most black wheels, they look even better in person.

OP
OP
coffeyman76

coffeyman76

Reaction score
Nice looking Denali. I really dig the wheels too. I bet like most black wheels, they look even better in person.

Thanks! Yeah they are sharp. My last two vehicles were more aggressive black wheels/tires and these are....sophisticated. Actually taking some adjustment on my part but I like them so far. I have yet to see anything like them either so thats a plus.

Also as an update I got a $10 Qi charger from Amazon in and my S5 charges perfectly on the armrest EXCEPT that they should have made the space wider. With today's phones I6, S5, G3, etc. the phone and any decent case is going to be wider than that space. If you don't get it flat it won't charge, at least on mine.

They had room to make that charging area a little bigger honestly. Or hell actually make it big enough to put 2 phones.

But it works and is a nice added feature just doesn't work with my current case.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255