2015 Tahoe Disco lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I'm not the only one! Been driving us nuts...and lately the flashing has gotten worse.

so no fix huh?

OP
OP
G

Gavenger

Reaction score
so I'm not the only one! Been driving us nuts...and lately the flashing has gotten worse.

so no fix huh?
I had GM buy back the vehicle. Contact a Lemon Law attorney if you wish to do the same.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't even get the bastards to answer the damn phone, call me back, or even acknowledge there is an issue

Brahmabull

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody have any updates on fixing this problem? I am having the same issue.

jstein1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ALL of the light modules need to be replaced in the cabin. I put a call in to Chevy customer service and it got fixed after I brought it in twice and the dealer saying there is no fix for it.

jstein1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ALL of the light modules need to be replaced in the cabin. I put a call in to Chevy customer service and it got fixed after I brought it in twice and the dealer saying there is no fix for it.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least you got Chevy to acknowledge it. They keep pretending mine isn't doing it

tenyearguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah initially the dealer tried to play dumb with me too and I was like uhhhhh a simple google search will show you there's an issue and there is a manufacturer bulletin so they know EXACTLY what's wrong.

Thankfully mine is fixed though!

MNTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a part in the dome light replaced yesterday morning and it stopped blinking. Hopefully it lasts and doesn't spread to other lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn