2015 Tahoe Disco lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the bullitin #?

I can't get any traction with Dealership. Or Chevy

Jonny Espe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm a private mechanic and just had my friend call me with this issue in her 2015 Tahoe with 10K miles. I figured I would share the bulletin for those who desire it. Here ya go! This is a download link to the PDF I saved from my shop program. The number of the bulletin is PI1268 for those of you who don't like clicking download links (such as myself). Sorry I didn't know how else to share it.

Attachments

• PI1268.pdf
    105.6 KB · Views: 146
OP
OP
G

Gavenger

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm a private mechanic and just had my friend call me with this issue in her 2015 Tahoe with 10K miles. I figured I would share the bulletin for those who desire it. Here ya go! This is a download link to the PDF I saved from my shop program. The number of the bulletin is PI1268 for those of you who don't like clicking download links (such as myself). Sorry I didn't know how else to share it.

My 2015 Tahoe did not have the Rear Seat Entertainment system. It was an LT, with only a couple options: 2nd Row Captain chairs, Navigation, and Tow package.

Jonny Espe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The bulletin just includes the RSE equipt vehicles but it does apply to all 2014+ Trucks and SUVs

Mrsmaglite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2015 Tahoe did not have the Rear Seat Entertainment system. It was an LT, with only a couple options: 2nd Row Captain chairs, Navigation, and Tow package.

I also have a 2015 Tahoe LT with No RSE and I am having the same exact problem. The light flickers with braking and when using left turn signal.

Mrsmaglite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have the same issue. dealer stated parts are on order for the front dome assembly. It has been a week with no response. Time to make the follow up phone call tomorrow. Additionally, the outside trim pieces around the door are coming loose. Sounds like a beehive in your left ear when you are cruising 70mph.

I am having the same exact issues with lighting and trim pieces. I have a 2015 Tahoe LT.

asearcy55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah initially the dealer tried to play dumb with me too and I was like uhhhhh a simple google search will show you there's an issue and there is a manufacturer bulletin so they know EXACTLY what's wrong.

Thankfully mine is fixed though!
Has your Tahoe's lights done it again since the repair?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman