2015 Tahoe Disco lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wankerrick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,
I am a newbie here (today). I am a little peeved at the 2015 Tahoe too. 2 recalls for antifreeze something and reprogram speedo. The light issue is driving my wife nuts. Headin back to the dealer Monday. I will be checking out the site.... The service guy has already ordered new lights. Not installed yet. B he was aware of the issue. Thanks for lettin my spout off.

jstein1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They need to replace the entire light module for each light doing it. It's the same part number so I imagine it will happen after a few thousand miles again. They've done about 4 recalls but nothing major for me besides recharging the freon because they left the factory with too much initially and the pressure was causing a sensor to trigger from what I was told.

OP
OP
G

Gavenger

Reaction score
Well, it's been 7 months and GM finally took the Tahoe back last Friday. If they found a fix to this issue, they didn't bother to tell us. Their "Early Resolution" department leaves MUCH to be desired and we had to file a lawsuit back in February to force the issue to their legal department. Which is the reason I didn't update this as regularly, I needed to keep quiet during the proceedings such that they were. On to the next chapter...

jstein1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They replaced all the domes in mine, but I think I saw it flash the other night...

OP
OP
G

Gavenger

Reaction score
I started the lemon law process last September. As I said, their Early Resolution department leaves MUCH to be desired.

Also, if anyone has gone through the lemon law process in CA in the last 4 years with GM, my lawyer REALLY wants to talk to them lol

tenyearguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just took my truck in for this they say it's the light modules and have ordered parts. I'll let them try and I hope that fixes it but it just seems that there is a different electrical problem.

vishnu619

Reaction score
Took my truck in 2 weeks ago, still no call back to say the parts are in. Left a message today. The flashes are every time for me now and also with the turn signal. I did not pay this much for a truck to deal with this, especially for this long. Will post the update soon.

one8upcb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have the same issue. dealer stated parts are on order for the front dome assembly. It has been a week with no response. Time to make the follow up phone call tomorrow. Additionally, the outside trim pieces around the door are coming loose. Sounds like a beehive in your left ear when you are cruising 70mph.

J. Wil.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New Guy same issue

I just bought a 2015 Tahoe and am going through the exact issue as everyone else with the interior lights. I saw a post before I registered that stated this persons tech could explain to our techs how to fix it? I would love to find out. I am in Hawaii and can only imagine how long it will take to get parts... Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

J. Wil.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a hold of Matt. I am interested in passing on the info for the fix as my Tahoe is in the shop now for the strobing light issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts