2015 Tahoe dash swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Too much $$ to justify on that one. Most of the controls and gauges you would NEVER get to work due to the communication between modules

OP
OP
varycoolman579
Reaction score
Too much $$ to justify on that one. Most of the controls and gauges you would NEVER get to work due to the communication between modules

I was thinking of keeping my stock gauges and stereo for that exact reason, but the ac controlls I think can be modified to work, and I'd only do this if I can find a cheap dash

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
If you have experience in such things, by all means go ahead, but Im telling you, the way things communicate, it wont work. And youre talking making a custom bezel for the gauges which I know plenty about! lol. Speaking of - what would look great in your 09 Hybrid would be some Escalade Platinum Hybrid gauges...... PM me for the harness.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I do remember way back when someone did the H2 dash / console in a Sierra and it was pretty badass. The newer ones, it just wont look right. Plus youre talking the full console and it wont line up correctly on the door panels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz