2015 Escalade Exterior Door Handle Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Painting them wouldn't be a big deal for a shop :shrug:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At first glance I thought the handle was all chrome as well. Considering they don't make a summit white Escalade, it looks like I'm SOL on this mod. I'll pass on painting one (or 4).

Meh, is only a little paint. Should be less than $100 in paint for all 4. If they fit, I will let you know how much it costs :D

Painting them wouldn't be a big deal for a shop :shrug:

:thumbsup:

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone thinking about retrofitting the LED outside door handles off the 2015+ Escalades onto their Yukons/Tahoes?

It looks like retail on the handles is approx $190 ea. Much cheaper than I expected. They could probably be bought for around $125 ea... tempting for sure. They sure would look nice on my Denali.

Anyone with an Escalade - can you tell me when the LED strip on the door handles illuminates? Specifically, maybe they turn on when the puddle lights on the bottom of the mirrors are on?

Where did you order those Led Handles? Ty

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you order those Led Handles? Ty

I haven't ordered them yet. I just posted this up as an inquiry as to if anyone else had done it and what everyone thought about it. I inquired about price and availability from gmpartsdirect.com and they do have them available for special order.

I am going to wait and see an Esky in person and see how I like the handles. I might just order one and see if I can take it apart and just use the middle handle with the LED light and use the white off my handles.

I changed an outside handle on an 08 Silverado one time and the dealer sent me the wrong side. I was able to take it apart and switch it around. I might be able to do the same thing with my handles and just transfer the middle pull part with the LED strip in it.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard anything about this?

I'm seriously considering ordering 1 LED door handle and making a shot at modding them. I am 100% confident I can wire them up...just hate to paint, etc.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I believe it comes on with parking lights when remote started, and also when unlocked but thst all. I could be wrong. $190 per handle, $800 for door handles seems a bit excessive right?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like only the front is chrome. The sides are painted to match...

I will be ordering one tomorrow to see if I can get it to fit on my NNBS. Looks to be VERY close in size

So it's been a while. Did u get this done yet?

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it comes on with parking lights when remote started, and also when unlocked but thst all. I could be wrong. $190 per handle, $800 for door handles seems a bit excessive right?

Oh most definitely, however, my wife's $500 Walmart trip was excessive as well. 2 weeks from now it's all gone and my door handles will be there forever!!

Seriously - I'd probably tap out at over $125 total per handle.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have part numbers? I can try to source them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019