2015 Escalade Exterior Door Handle Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to revive this....is it possible on a Yukon???? With my discount and the wife never know what I pay for things it's very possible I do this if its applicable.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Yes possible on a Yukon. Any K2XX. Just gotta spend the $$ on lighted door handles. With or without a discount - still pricey.

hamd1719

Reaction score
Someone needs to do it

I wanna do it too.
I'm only hesitant about the light wiring only parts are available every where now !
Who is doing it ?

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guees it can't be done?

That'd be a BIG negative - I'm 150% sure it can be done. All you need is the handles, the connectors that plug into the handles and about 30 minutes with an Escalade wiring diagram and I could tell you what to tap into. Probably the same circuit I used for my LED running board lights. The handles would light up anytime the unlock was pressed on the key fob - with the puddle lights, etc.

I cannot do it for 2 reasons.

#1 - The boss doesn't like them. It just isnt worth it in my book to hear a bunch of crap over it.

#2 - Even if she did like it, the fact I would have to have the handles painted would be a HUGE PITA for me.

Jlocoairdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone thinking about retrofitting the LED outside door handles off the 2015+ Escalades onto their Yukons/Tahoes?

It looks like retail on the handles is approx $190 ea. Much cheaper than I expected. They could probably be bought for around $125 ea... tempting for sure. They sure would look nice on my Denali.

Anyone with an Escalade - can you tell me when the LED strip on the door handles illuminates? Specifically, maybe they turn on when the puddle lights on the bottom of the mirrors are on?
Yeah they work ran mine off the puddle light

20170302_184756.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bryndan99