2015 Denali LED Fog Light Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garlandyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone done the foglight upgrade with a non-Denali? Do the colors look funky compared to the stock headlights? Opinion/pix?

If I missed an SLT entry just smack me. Thx

JPH, I Installed the LED fog light bulb yesterday on my SLT and here are a few pics. It looks very similar to the DRL LED. I'm going to replace the Halogens with HID soon.

I got my LED bulb from Xenondepot.com and I got the 5000K

http://www.xenondepot.com/5202-led-bulb-cree-p/xd-5202-led.htm

Attachments

• IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1427.jpg
    IMG_1427.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

JPH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Garland,
Thanks - that is exactly what I was looking for
Don't think I can get the HIDs by the CFO but may be able to talk her into LED fogs
Thanks

garlandyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NP, I received my HID kit but didn't receive the relay since it is on back order. As soon as that comes in I'll install the HID.

joe_joe

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these bulbs will work for the 2015 Suburban LTZ?

zx11kllr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these bulbs will work for the 2015 Suburban LTZ?

Joe_joe have you found a solution anywhere? I've been looking for the same information. My Tahoe LTZ should be here anyday and I'm getting the amazon order itch bug!

joe_joe

Reaction score
zx11kllr - So far no response. I even called the dealer and they said they didn't have a part number for it.

The one part number I keep seeing is PYW26W, but I can't find that anywhere. Perhaps you are able to find something.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe_joe have you found a solution anywhere? I've been looking for the same information. My Tahoe LTZ should be here anyday and I'm getting the amazon order itch bug!
You may wait for you truck delivery and after, order next day from amazon prime.
[emoji19]

boodrizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ya ok I'll just wait. I'll post something as soon as I can for the hoe owners. There really should be a sticky with part numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zx11kllr - So far no response. I even called the dealer and they said they didn't have a part number for it.

The one part number I keep seeing is PYW26W, but I can't find that anywhere. Perhaps you are able to find something.

I have '15i Denali and the fog lights I ordered was psx26w. I ordered 1200 lumens LEDs. They are a bit too brite for my liking but love the way they match the HIDs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn