2015-2018 Black Leather full set of seats Suburban/ yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a complete set of seats out of a 2016 Suburban LTZ for sale. Not just the leather covers but all of the seats.

Pulled with less than 2k miles. (truck was damaged in transit when relocating to another dealer).
The seats are complete with the exception of the side airbags in the driver and passenger. They were removed correctly (unplugging them) and leather covers re installed.

GM OEM Black with stitching
Driver
Passenger
Middle Row Buckets (perforated/powered/heated)
3rd Row Bench

THe leather skin will fit all trucks for those wanting to swap cloth for leather, but if attempting to bolt-in seats directly, the middle and back rows will only work in the XL and Suburban.

Location is mid-michigan and can drive a small distance to help with delivery.

$1,500 for complete set!

16 seats Suburban.jpg suburban 16 2.jpg suburban 3 16.jpg

Last edited:

Joefm79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a complete set of seats out of a 2016 Suburban LTZ for sale. Not just the leather covers but all of the seats.

Pulled with less than 2k miles. (truck was damaged in transit when relocating to another dealer).
The seats are complete with the exception of the side airbags in the driver and passenger. They were removed correctly (unplugging them) and leather covers re installed.

GM OEM Black with stitching
Driver
Passenger
Middle Row Buckets (perforated/powered/heated)
3rd Row Bench

THe leather skin will fit all trucks for those wanting to swap cloth for leather, but if attempting to bolt-in seats directly, the middle and back rows will only work in the XL and Suburban.

Location is mid-michigan and can drive a small distance to help with delivery.

$1,500 for complete set!

View attachment 210380 View attachment 210381 View attachment 210382
Would you be willing to split the seat up and just sell me the middle captains chairs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank