2012 Tahoe totaled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in a single car accident on Dec. 7th. I had a loss of consciousness while driving to work. We do not know why. This has never happened to me before. They looked for a sub-archnoid bleed. I spent 5 days in the hospital, and I have 3 broken ribs, as well as a separated shoulder. My '12 Tahoe is totaled. I am focused on my blessings. I do not think I will be able to afford to replace it with another Tahoe. I still owe a lot on it. I LOVED my Tahoe so much, and it saved my life. I am very lucky, from the pix that I have seen of it, that I walked away.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well damn... Glad to hear your no worse off than you are, bones can heal. Sorry about the loss of the Tahoe though.

Sent from my V10 using Tapacrap

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow! glad you're alright!

02Burgundybeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A big reason I drive my yukon so much is beacuse of how safe they are. OVer the years on the forums i have seen a bunch of wrecked vehicles and the full size trucks protect the occupants.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I was in a single car accident on Dec. 7th. I had a loss of consciousness while driving to work. We do not know why. This has never happened to me before. They looked for a sub-archnoid bleed. I spent 5 days in the hospital, and I have 3 broken ribs, as well as a separated shoulder. My '12 Tahoe is totaled. I am focused on my blessings. I do not think I will be able to afford to replace it with another Tahoe. I still owe a lot on it. I LOVED my Tahoe so much, and it saved my life. I am very lucky, from the pix that I have seen of it, that I walked away.

Don't you u have full coverage insurance on that 2012 Tahoe? Glad your alright!!! Where's the pics of the wreck?

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you're feeling better soon and they find the reason for your loss of consciousness. That's pretty scary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076