2012 Tahoe LTZ suspension drop...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltnin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking to drop my suspension. How much drop do you think i would need to drop it in the front and rear to set it just above the rims?
Also, do you think I need to go with Airbags or do a suspension with lowered calipers?

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk how that would work. I think the ltz trim have the autoride air bag setup. I would think you would have to swap it out to coils and standard shocks to lower it without the autoride going crazy.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might be able to get away with lowering the rear with springs and shocks to even out the rake.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually a 3/5 drop gets to the top of the tires. I did a 2/3 and have a small gap. Lots of this can change based on tire size too. There are lots of kits out there and @NORCAL SS can guide you.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lowered mine with belltech coilover springs, and belltech shocks and ext3nders. Reach out to Tony@TBSS. He can help you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar