2012 Navigation Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Who wants to buy my 2008 navigation so i can buy one of these fancy units from BLKONBLK??? :gr_grin:

clandman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am new to this forum. i saw that you had the nav unit for these tahoes. i have a until to put in my tahoe but it looks like i need a harness because mine did not have nav from the fatory. I have a 2013 tahoe with the bose speakers. the back of my factory radio has like two plugs and the antenia. the nav unit has a few more plugs. I can not seem to find the harness i need.

ssparks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any of these still available? I assume this is a more plug and play option than any aftermarket unit.

ssparks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a part number for the harness required to make this work in a 2010?

OP
OP
blkonblk

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have any more of these units,,, for the harness there is no part#, you have to reach out to Greg or Mike,, two people I know that sell these harnesses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dat Reaper Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
blkonblk,

You mentioned that Mike or Greg sells the harness kit for the 30 GB HD Navigation unit, part number 22997866. Do you contact information for them or anyone that sells it. I have the unit already. I had a 2003 Z71 Tahoe but now have 2013 LT2 Tahoe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo