2012 Navigation Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riggz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the forum and rejoining the realm of a Chevy owner (1st being a 1987 K5 Blazer) with the purchase of a 2009 Suburban LTZ w/ Nav. Should be shipping to me next week sometime. I know it does not have the RSE, but not sure on the Bose? I would eventually like to install aftermarket monitors in the headrests for the kids. I would also like to be able to use the USB input of the newer head units.

My questions are:
1. Is this plug & play with my 2009 or will it require reprogramming?
2. Will this unit allow a DVD movie to be played to aftermarket monitors?

Thanks in advance!

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look for blkonblk thread he has everything to make it plug and play cheaper than anywhere in the interweb.

OP
OP
blkonblk

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian - it will be plug and play for your truck if your truck is bose. not sure about the aftermarket monitors

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Youll be able to use the video out plug to connect to aftermarket monitors. I have the pinout.

FaSSt9602

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you have one available, let me know. I guess my post count isn't high enough to send PM's. My 2012 really needs one! :drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts