2011 Yukon black headlamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonAZ

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just about got all the parts to do a retrofit and black out my OEM housings however this is my wife's daily driver so I have decided to purchase a set of headlamps to run temporary while I do the retrofit (since it won't be a quick project). I'm not looking to spend a ton of money since they will only be on there a week or 2 but I need something that's not gonna break when trying to adjust or install, I will probley sell them as soon as I finish the retrofit. I would like black housings but it's only temporary and I don't want any cheap projector setups with all the jenky LEDs. Thanks in advance for any help!

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
These are well-rated, OEM style with black housings, but still $180. But I'd sooner go with those than aftermarkets halos from Anzo/Spyder.

Also, how is it owning a black vehicle in Arizona? Does your interior heat up like crazy during the summer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotwell69

Latest posts