2009 Yukon Nav unit running after shutting off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VtecGSR95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2009 Yukon SLT for my wife. I noticed the other night....had been sitting for a few hours and I opened the door and heard the radio making noise.....as if it were a CD player searching for a different track? There are no lights on or anything else, but the head unit continues to make noise like a CD player is running.

Anyone else ever experience this??

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand that you are experiencing some complications with your Yukon's radio. Although I am unable to offer technical advice, I will like to look further into this for you. Feel free to send us a private message in reference to your concern if our help is needed!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care

OP
OP
V

VtecGSR95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
will send PM after I hit 10 posts LOL!

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Will this count as 9?

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had my 2010 for about a month and I noticed mine does the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
V

VtecGSR95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So is it just coming on because I am opening the door and its getting itself ready?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It goes for like 10 minutes after you start the truck and a starts when you open the doors I think.

kaya's 2007 LTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
mine does the same thing, and recently have had time were my battery gets drained over night, talked to a few auto electricians, and think that it has to do with the radio draining the battery. I have also noticed while listening to xm radio that it changes to fm by itself.....my truck is an 07 LTZ with NAV and DVD???:hmmm2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krausejosh