2009 yukon denali quarter mile time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Delayed update lol. Not sure how it happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

:lol: It's all good :Handshake: That ice cream sandwich musta been melting :D

Javi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
had a vetter, a 6 liter gto, a trail blazer ss,awd, a diesel tuned, now a charger rt. i miss riding up high but like good accreleration. i would never buy a range rover before 2010 they switchd to the 5 liter and has way more power and reliablity. need a good speed suv. might get a 2010 srt8 or infiniti fx50 then. thanks

I have a 2008 Yukon Denali with following mods:

-Vararam Tripower Intake
-Custom ECU Programming
-No Cats
-Custom (Borla/Pypes) Muffler

With that mods I have gone 14.6@98mph on the 1/4 mile (with no cool down)
and can smoke most of the trucks out there in the streets (lots of FXs, Tundras and Cayennes GTS)
I haven't even started with all the mods I can do to my Denali. There are LOTS of performance parts you can do to your truck that are good for more power like headers, FAST Intake Manifold, a mild Cam, etc.
I have a Nissan 350z TT with 600+whp that is very fast, that doesn't mean I can have fun in my truck too.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Yukon Denali with following mods:

-Vararam Tripower Intake
-Custom ECU Programming
-No Cats
-Custom (Borla/Pypes) Muffler

With that mods I have gone 14.6@98mph on the 1/4 mile (with no cool down)
and can smoke most of the trucks out there in the streets (lots of FXs, Tundras and Cayennes GTS)
I haven't even started with all the mods I can do to my Denali. There are LOTS of performance parts you can do to your truck that are good for more power like headers, FAST Intake Manifold, a mild Cam, etc.
I have a Nissan 350z TT with 600+whp that is very fast, that doesn't mean I can have fun in my truck too.

You might have gone that fast with those mods, but all you've ever seen of a Porsche Cayenne GTS in a race is tail lights unless the driver was just messin' with you.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
You might have gone that fast with those mods, but all you've ever seen of a Porsche Cayenne GTS in a race is tail lights unless the driver was just messin' with you.

Why? The Cayenne GTS is a mid to high 14 second vehicle. If Javi is running mid 14's, he could beat one.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, even the older ones run about 14 flat, but I did find a 14.2 for a 2008 in one of my old Car and Driver mags. Half second difference or more in the 1/4 is huge. Newer ones are in the 13's easy. Could be a bad driver too.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, even the older ones run about 14 flat, but I did find a 14.2 for a 2008 in one of my old Car and Driver mags. Half second difference or more in the 1/4 is huge. Newer ones are in the 13's easy. Could be a bad driver too.

My sons car and driver show the cayenne turbo at 13 flat in the qtr.

How hard is it to push a peddle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a Turbo, and not even a new one. Those are in the 12's (no BS 500 HP and 500+ ft/lb.), I drove one 2 weeks ago. A GTS is not turbocharged, but makes at least 400HP, has 4.10 gears, up to 8 gears in the auto, and weighs at least 200 lbs less than a Denali/Esky/Tahoe 6.2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madone01