2008 suburban Ltz 6k good value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heracles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys
My cousin bought his 2008 Ltz with 13k miles.., it was a r title

He used as his family, /wife car and now has, 130k miles

He said he's ready to trade in and wants 6000

I normally wouldn't even consider a r title but it's been a great truck for them..

I was thinking for the money and knowing where it came from would be great for winter and having a truck..

What do you think?

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. If it is in good shape, and there are no major problems, I'd jump on it

OP
OP
H

Heracles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I got to see up close

My cousin bought from. Eag executives auto sales with a flood title in 2009 with 15000 miles

It was there family hauler his wife dd... It has 130k miles now

Exterior looks great,, runs great, only issues the rear hatch motor doesn't open on own

Rear door Windows don't always go down when Controlled by rear doors but work fine when Co trolled by driver controls

I'm just realising though I might run into trouble trying to finance it through my local credit union

It's really sharp looking - I want it for my winter daily driver when the snow and nasty stuff comes

The rear DVD player works fine
The rear center console controls with the heated seats don't illuminate anymore

The rear door locks also don't open via control have to manually unlock

But for 6k I think k it's a good value not much u can buy with 6k though I don't like the title brand
Ill see what the credit union and the insurance company says tomorrow

OP
OP
H

Heracles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bump...

Forgot to add, the third row seat one aside is folded down and they said they can't get it to open lol.. I think minor stuff overall right guys?

They loved it drove it to Florida a few months ago

If it was a stranger in same scenario I wouldn't touch it but being I know kw they owned it Im pretty excited

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flood cars are generally going to be plagued by electrical problems. If you can deal with that then I guess it is a good deal, but it would drive me crazy.

9kids

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just traded an 06 Escalade ESV with 175K on it. it was a clean title truck but it was rough. needed shocks all the way around, exhaust manifold, tranny had a whine. interior was ok but the 6 disk changer didnt work. for 6 K it sounds like a smoking deal. especially since you know the owner and the truck. if he is willing to sell it to you it should be solid. drive it for the winter and sell it in spring for 6K again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE