2007+ Escalade ESV / Denali XL Chrome Roof Rack WANTED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
thosedamnvoices
Reaction score
Thank you much sir. I bought one for $110 shipped. Hope that was a good deal.. Also but a bunch of other goodies... $500 for the chrome tubular assist steps shipped. Still lookin for a good deal on the esv rack. I'm kinda hoping I can get one for under or close to $500 shipped.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is def a good deal on the step pad and chrome trim if that's total price. For 500 you can get the ESV rack brand new pretty much!

OP
OP
thosedamnvoices
Reaction score
Well this noodle on ebay was telling me that the ESV rack new was $1k and he wouldnt let me talk him down on it. He wants like $565 shipped on a used one with scratches....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this noodle on ebay was telling me that the ESV rack new was $1k and he wouldnt let me talk him down on it. He wants like $565 shipped on a used one with scratches....

Wow that's a terrible deal. I've seen em on eBay between 300-400 for the ESV rack. You just have to wait long enough and keep an eye out for one to pop up. I got my esky roof rack for my tahoe a while back for 175 shipped.

OP
OP
thosedamnvoices
Reaction score
Yeah I'll keep checkin up on ebay. There have only been two on there the for the last few weeks. If anyone sees anything on craigslist or somethin, lemme know! Your kindness will be repaid in hugs... Creepy, cyber, interwebz hugs...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can use allfocraigs.com to see what's out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900