2007+ Escalade ESV / Denali XL Chrome Roof Rack WANTED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have an 08 Yukon XL. The stock black roof rack is lame. I'm looking for that clean, chrome roof rack on the Denali and Escalade. PM / message / whatever me if anyone has or can find a set for sale for relatively cheap. There's a couple on eBay at the moment but they both seem to be priced a bit high and they're both damaged as well... So yeah. Lemme know, y'all. Much appreciated...

Oh.. I might also be interested in some neat 20-22" wheels that would fit the Yukon. Maybe the black/chrome trim ones would be cool. If anyone has something like that please message me as well. Thanks!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about a black Escalade rear bumper too? :D

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excuse the different wheels, brakes, tail lamps, etc. We were in the middle of modding the truck...

42bec47d.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0931.jpg

eskyrack2.jpg

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, slow down devlin ... the esky and denali bumpers are the same thing. :)

You need the whole bumper assembly.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As soulsea mentioned, the step pads are completely different. You do need the entire bumper assembly. I just so happen to be selling mine. ;)

OP
OP
thosedamnvoices
Reaction score
...I need a fake chrome strip that I can glue/tape/attach with a piece of used bubble gum because I'm too much of a cheap/scared bastard to buy a whole new bumper assembly and have someone install it...?

So for curiosity sake, how much would this bumper of yours cost me and how much should I expect to pay to have it installed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts