2006 Yukon Denali XL-Selling it-SOLD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Well I did it. I finally got my 6.0 engine. In a 136k miles Yukon Denali XL with the same Silver Birch Metallic paint as my Tahoe. Has one small indent that looks easy enough to just push out and a couple of scrapes that made it to the primer and the clear coat above the driver's door is peeling. 1/2 tread Michelin tires all around and runs smooth and accels as good as my BB traditional tune Tahoe. I paid $10k cash and will supply pics here tomorrow. I think what is gonna happen is that my girl will keep the Tahoe and I will sell the 2002 72k miles Trail Blazer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
One of the things that convinced me is the interior. It is immaculate. If you click on the link, it may not show the Denali. He already deleted the ad at CL. Again, there will be gobs of pics tomorrow.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Great find!
Now the work begins. I need to get a second fob and key today. Deal with the title. It sounds like my girl wants to keep it for her and that will allow me to sell her 2002 Trail Blazer and her 1990 K2500 ext cab pickup that has a shell. Only has 129k miles on it. Runs like a top. Between the both of them, I should be able to recover the $10k I paid for the Yukon, and then some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts