2005 Yukon XL - Wifes Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, blew a tire on the Yukon so I decided it was a good time to upgrade wheels since the NNBS wheels were really showing their age.

View attachment 180969

Bought a set of OEM 2015 Sierra wheels off CL. Falken's will be swapped over once I get a new one purchased.

View attachment 180970
View attachment 180971
View attachment 180972

How'd you manage to blow one of those Falken's? I just picked up four of the original AT1's, 275/65/20's for $135 plus tax at Pep Boys, normally $209+! Hoping the durability isn't a concern...

And btw.... Your shit is CLEAN!!! Planning on the same taillights as you, have already taken out the front Amber section of the headlights, just have to swap out the front marker/drl's to either all clear or smoked.

OP
OP
Countryboy07

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd you manage to blow one of those Falken's? I just picked up four of the original AT1's, 275/65/20's for $135 plus tax at Pep Boys, normally $209+! Hoping the durability isn't a concern...

And btw.... Your shit is CLEAN!!! Planning on the same taillights as you, have already taken out the front Amber section of the headlights, just have to swap out the front marker/drl's to either all clear or smoked.

Thank you! Picked up something on the road. Found a hole in the tire which made me lose all air pressure, didn't notice right away and then blew out the sidewall due to running the rim on it. Nothing to do with the tire itself, just something in the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e