2005 Yukon XL - Wifes Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Countryboy07

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out the oil pressure sensor and then Met Justin with Black Bear and got the Yukon tuned! Absolutely love the drivability now, So much smoother all around. Now I see what all the hype was about, well worth the money and 3 hour drive to get to him today. Wife took this picture from the back seat while Justin did his thing.

image.jpeg

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Swapped out the oil pressure sensor and then Met Justin with Black Bear and got the Yukon tuned! Absolutely love the drivability now, So much smoother all around. Now I see what all the hype was about, well worth the money and 3 hour drive to get to him today. Wife took this picture from the back seat while Justin did his thing.

View attachment 78922
Badass! Was there a specific tune u went with?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Countryboy07

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Badass! Was there a specific tune u went with?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Not really, Justin tuned out the factory safe guards and made the throttle response so much better. This isn't a race truck, but it now feels much lighter than it is. Best part, the tune he wrote can be used with 87-89 octane as well as E-85, so DD duty isn't affected by availability of fuel

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 78922

Too bad Black Bear won't come to the Northeast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now try to keep your foot out of it. There are certain streets that just ask for the WOT!

This is on if the understated sweet rides on TYF!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk