2005 Yukon/Howdy All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Kid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy all, newly registered to the community. I bought a 2005 4x4 Yukon. This is my second one. I'm loving it, and I do most of the work myself.

I'm looking for the service manual .pdf's for it to have a good base to work from.

Right now, I'm diagnosing an electrical issue. In the process of wiring in a dash cam and some coach batteries, i've managed to delete power to the passenger door. (Lock, mirror, and window). I'm also getting the ABS and parking lights on the dash.

I printed out the diagrams for all the fuse locations and what they protect but I haven't been able to isolate the issue as yet. I'm using the Blue Driver OBDII scanner and can't find an issue. Any ideas are appreciated.

I also hope to give at least as much as I take here. Thanks,

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, newly registered to the community. I bought a 2005 4x4 Yukon. This is my second one. I'm loving it, and I do most of the work myself.

I'm looking for the service manual .pdf's for it to have a good base to work from.

Right now, I'm diagnosing an electrical issue. In the process of wiring in a dash cam and some coach batteries, i've managed to delete power to the passenger door. (Lock, mirror, and window). I'm also getting the ABS and parking lights on the dash.

I printed out the diagrams for all the fuse locations and what they protect but I haven't been able to isolate the issue as yet. I'm using the Blue Driver OBDII scanner and can't find an issue. Any ideas are appreciated.

I also hope to give at least as much as I take here. Thanks,
Welcome from Florida kid. You can get a subscription to the shop manual and wiring diagrams at places like AllDataDIY and or look for it on ebay, ask the ebay seller SeriousCTBuyer if you don't see what you are looking for, he'll likely have it.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo