2004 Supercharged Escalade ESV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FAT SS

FAT SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did your tune, or are you running the magnacharger tune? Any known issues? Do you have more pictures of exterior, interior, and undercarriage? Do you still have the stock wheels?

Tried to PM you, but can't send them yet.

I had my buddy do the installation of the supercharger and also the tune for it. His name is John Kelley and he owns Kelley Performance down in Fort Lauderdale. He is well known on Performance Trucks and SSS forum. There are no issues with the truck. Yes I have the stock rims and tires in my garage. They probably have 65%-70% left on them. What is your email or phone number? I can text you or email you more pictures of the truck.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I had the funds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FAT SS

FAT SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Separate the supercharger?

did you ever end up selling this truck? if not i'm interested in the s/c

I'll be interested in the Supercharger if you decide to separate it.

MP112 is on my Christmas list :confused:

I am going to take the supercharger off the truck if someone is serious about it. It will come with the following:
Magnacharger MP112 - 3.0 Pulley - HD Belt Tensioner - 100mm Idler Pulleys - Siemens Dekka 60lb injectors - Bosch intercooler pump - Only thing you will need will be a bigger fuel pump and tune. $4000.00 shipped.
Sean - 561 - 628 - 1267
Location - Royal Palm Beach, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212