2003 Supercharged Escalade EXT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, is that you?

Is it me that said what you quoted from my post? Uhhh... yeah. My TYF account hasn't been hacked. Lol

I openly admit that I despise the prison ***** stance. It's ****** from appearance, functional and safety perspectives. I don't care how "cool" the kids try to make it sound by calling it "bulldog", "tilt", "lean", etc.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Is it me that said what you quoted from my post? Uhhh... yeah. My TYF account hasn't been hacked. Lol

I openly admit that I despise the prison ***** stance. It's ****** from appearance, functional and safety perspectives. I don't care how "cool" the kids try to make it sound by calling it "bulldog", "tilt", "lean", etc.
Lol, OK. I never heard the term "Prison *****" referring to a stance. Def sits too high for my liking. I always get a kick out of seeing a member's pic from the forum. Kind of puts a face to the personality.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, OK. I never heard the term "Prison *****" referring to a stance. Def sits too high for my liking. I always get a kick out of seeing a member's pic from the forum. Kind of puts a face to the personality.

I can't say I was the one to coin that term in this context, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I started seeing "the tilt" on trucks on another forum I used to live on (S10form). This dumbass kid lifted his ZR2 Blazer on some nice wide wheels. It was clean and looked sweet. Next thing you know, he fell into the wrong crowd and started posting pics of it with the rear fenders practically riding on the middle of the tire tread. Said he lost no off-road capability and it felt fine on the highway. Anyway, it looks like what I'd imagine a prison *****'s posture to be after a night of "paying debts".

Oh- you were asking if the new avatar was me. Why- am I not how you pictured me? I like how @jdpber, @THE YETI, and others had their self portraits as their avatars and thought I should follow suit. Like you said- a face to go with the personality. When people are reading and quoting my posts, I want them to feel as if they're chatting with me in person, with my cheerful and pretty face. :)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I can't say I was the one to coin that term in this context, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I started seeing "the tilt" on trucks on another forum I used to live on (S10form). This dumbass kid lifted his ZR2 Blazer on some nice wide wheels. It was clean and looked sweet. Next thing you know, he fell into the wrong crowd and started posting pics of it with the rear fenders practically riding on the middle of the tire tread. Said he lost no off-road capability and it felt fine on the highway. Anyway, it looks like what I'd imagine a prison *****'s posture to be after a night of "paying debts".

Oh- you were asking if the new avatar was me. Why- am I not how you pictured me? I like how @jdpber, @THE YETI, and others had their self portraits as their avatars and thought I should follow suit. Like you said- a face to go with the personality. When people are reading and quoting my posts, I want them to feel as if they're chatting with me in person, with my cheerful and pretty face. :)
Lol, so prison ***** fits. Too funny.
Def a cheerful face, not sure about pretty tho! :D

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, so prison ***** fits. Too funny.
Def a cheerful face, not sure about pretty tho! :D

It's just a funny mugshot I picked. It was actually a few pics down on Google Images from @jdpber 's former mugshot avatar. Maybe I'll post up a real pic of me in the "A face to match the name" thread and stop hijacking this dude's thread. Maybe...

4door5g

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The truck is on a hill. It has a 3in torsion key up front and 2in blocks in the back. The front is adjusted down to about 2-2.5in of lift. If anything the front is alittle lower then the rear. The wheels are 20x12 with -44 offset with a 305-50

4door5g

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just to give you a idea of the incline my driveway is on this is a pic of me standing in my garage looking out. It's alittle steep. Which is where I'm sure the lean look comes from. Believe me that's not my style. We call that the palatka lean around here and it's not my flavor. I already felt wrong having to use a cheetah to mount my tires as I dont care for the stretched look. But I went with these because they were 32x12 and figured I might not have to go a full 3in in the front.

IMG_20170513_110014316_HDR.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck is on a hill. It has a 3in torsion key up front and 2in blocks in the back. The front is adjusted down to about 2-2.5in of lift. If anything the front is alittle lower then the rear. The wheels are 20x12 with -44 offset with a 305-50

I was hoping you'd say that. But I had to shake my old man fist at the tilters.