2004 Denali Part Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. 960

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still have the one headlight? how much to 94547?

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apoligize for the slow response, for a while I wasn't getting notifications of new posts for some reason. I still have a bunch of parts - tailgate with glass, front & rear bumpers, center console, front differential assembly, rear differential assembly without brakes, I will get some pictures up tomorrow. I am getting to the point where these parts need to go, make an offer on them, most of them are pickup only due to the size/weight of them

Do you still have the center console lid? Looking to get a new one, mine is cut up from previous owner.

I still have the entire center console, won't sell the lid by itself, you can make an offer on the entire piee

I would be interested in driver seat control module if you're willing to separate it from the seat.

Are you talking about the one under the seat?

How much for the headlights?

Headlights are gone

I take it the rear bumper is sold?

Rear bumper is still available, won't ship due to crazy shipping costs

still have the one headlight? how much to 94547?

Headlight is gone

LouJr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey still wondering if broken cluster is for sale? Also are all 4 interior door handles chrome and available? How much for those items shipped to 08330? Thanks for your tme

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would hate to just end up scrapping them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I apoligize for the slow response, for a while I wasn't getting notifications of new posts for some reason. I still have a bunch of parts - tailgate with glass, front & rear bumpers, center console, front differential assembly, rear differential assembly without brakes, I will get some pictures up tomorrow. I am getting to the point where these parts need to go, make an offer on them, most of them are pickup only due to the size/weight of them

I still have the entire center console, won't sell the lid by itself, you can make an offer on the entire piee

Are you talking about the one under the seat?

Headlights are gone

Rear bumper is still available, won't ship due to crazy shipping costs

Headlight is gone
Where are you located near? Interested in rear bumper

OP
OP
83 Bimmer

83 Bimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chicago west suburbs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! I've got a client with a white 2006 Denali and someone f***ed up her rear bumper. Im looking to pick one up for her to help her replace it. And yours is white too! Its a shame you're in Chicago! I bet shipping wouldn't be so bad. I'm in southern California.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave