2000 GMC Yukon Denali - Fuel Door Wont Lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000gmcdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a 2000 GMC Denali 4WD with the factory lock and keyless entry remotes.
The problem is when I lock my vehicle with my keyless remote the fuel door doesn't engage the lock system (Im assuming) to lock the fuel door. Does anybody have any ideas why my fuel door isnt locking?

I've taken my vehicle to two different dealerships within the last two weeks and they haven't seemed to figure out what the causing problem. Each time they report back "lubed the fuel door .... works great."

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I have no idea, but probably have a better answer in the obs section.
Just a heads up :beer:

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a 2000 GMC Denali 4WD with the factory lock and keyless entry remotes.
The problem is when I lock my vehicle with my keyless remote the fuel door doesn't engage the lock system (Im assuming) to lock the fuel door. Does anybody have any ideas why my fuel door isnt locking?

I've taken my vehicle to two different dealerships within the last two weeks and they haven't seemed to figure out what the causing problem. Each time they report back "lubed the fuel door .... works great."
Better find some different dealerships if these guys can't figure out there is no locking fuel door. Hope they didn't work too long trying to troubleshoot this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645