2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I like mine a lot. But I have found out that you get what you pay for. I bought the cheap chinese brand and the other day I noticed moisture inside the glass. But it is still as bright as the first day I got it. Time will tell I guses haha

azseaton72

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like mine a lot. But I have found out that you get what you pay for. I bought the cheap chinese brand and the other day I noticed moisture inside the glass. But it is still as bright as the first day I got it. Time will tell I guses haha

don't mean to get personal. but if you dont mind, how much did you pay, or where did you get it from?

Gekko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
here i am again with some more photos.
just got the little rust i had sorted out, so now it's as good as rust free.
the next to get sorted will be the scratch on the driver side door and some small dings.

1F4A2240_zps93765d53.jpg
1F4A2238_zpsc883b32d.jpg
1F4A2239_zpsc38db31a.jpg

CARDAWGS97HOE

Reaction score
IMG_0028.jpg

First Post, Just picked her up... Bone stock 1999 with only 53K on the clock... :headbang:

Damn Bro. That's efen beautiful. Come check mine out. My wish is to have a bone stock one as clean as possible with ridiculously low mileage, my lifted Hoe and a two wheel drive slammed and tubbed laying frame. How much do you want for yours?

NinoSSTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damn Bro. That's efen beautiful. Come check mine out. My wish is to have a bone stock one as clean as possible with ridiculously low mileage, my lifted Hoe and a two wheel drive slammed and tubbed laying frame. How much do you want for yours?

Thanks a lot! As you can see from my updated pics (two posts up) I'm in deep now... I paid a premium for the truck for the condition, color and mileage. Now she's lifted with the proper wheels and tires. :gr_grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667