2/4 drop 07 tahoe big qestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit the firewall with a hammer. Call me scared, but that seems alittle drastic

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
am i the only one that is lost with what he ^ knows:think: lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
bosworth496

bosworth496

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Modded knows what he knows but we know the we know is what he knows so we know the same you know ???

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I can't get to the firewall area to get a pic because the plastic liner is in and the truck is too low to just move the liner. I'd have to put it up on a lift. Next time it's on a lift< I'll try to remember. Basically there are 2 different layers of sheet metal right where the tire is hitting. You can take a hammer and push the metal back almost half an inch.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Lol Brandon.
You will need to cut the liner in front of the washer fluid tank, then use high strength zip ties and insert one on the lower mounting hole of the washer fluid tank. Loop it around the metal brackets behind the tank and zip as hard a possible. It will hold it back over an inch. I have had mine like that for years with no issue on my 26s.
You can also do that with the parking brake cable. My rub only comes in full lock reverse due to having a +20 offset. When I had a +30 and +35 I had no rubbing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar