1999/2000 lowered Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Faultlinecustoms1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually bought my truck lowered from a used car dealership. Its a 4/6" drop I believe, with spindles, and some kit for the leaf springs in the back. It looks adjustable.
Anyways, I love the stance, and I heard it was a DJM kit, but the suspension is very soft. Front tires rub against the fenders pretty hard. I have new shocks, and that did absolutely nothing. So I know I need new springs, a lot stiffer ones.
Is that something DJM sells alone?

DSCN3391.jpg

nm I guess DJM does sell them, just need a price and availability ........

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
djm does not sell rear leafs for that truck. Only shackles/hangers and or flip kit.

OP
OP
Faultlinecustoms1

Faultlinecustoms1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I have in the back. But its very sloppy on the mountain roads. The front needs to be just stiffened up
If I had money and knew of a reliable brand, I would do airbags. But I have friends whos bags popped on them, leaky air valves.
Like me in my business, Sales are good, I have money, or things are slow, and its hard to catch up rent- So I need reliability if I was to spend alot of dohh

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I have in the back. But its very sloppy on the mountain roads. The front needs to be just stiffened up
If I had money and knew of a reliable brand, I would do airbags. But I have friends whos bags popped on them, leaky air valves.
Like me in my business, Sales are good, I have money, or things are slow, and its hard to catch up rent- So I need reliability if I was to spend alot of dohh

so do you have the flip kit (6 inches) or shackles/hangers for 4 inches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700