15 Denali cluster upgraded into 17 Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boscorelli216

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Want to install 15 Denali cluster in my 17 Tahoe. Any help with wiring to pigtail so I can compare compatibility and make sure the correct guages are to correct wires. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpeg
    IMG_3778.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3773.png
    IMG_3773.png
    571.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3758.jpeg
    IMG_3758.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 4

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
When I did mine in the 07 it was straight forward just matching up wires that are color coated

The tricky part was 3 sets of matching wires
Green and dark green striped
Purple and dark purple striped
And I forget the third but it’s the only “extra” group of wires as everything else was just single wires matching up.

These wires need to be hooked up correctly if not certain gauges dic settings and for whatever reason ignition if it’s not hooked up just right it can cause your truck to not start so make sure you got what you need before you start.

It took me 2-3 tried to get the wiring right and everything working correctly

If I had it over again I would’ve just wire “taps” “quick connects” vs splicing so I could’ve retained the original clusters harness

It definitely can be done but give yourself a couple days to sort it out.

Also make sure the bezel that covers the surrounding matches and lines up in my case the original bezel and Cadillac bezel needed to be cut in half and basically glued together to make the cover work I needed the front half of my original bezel but the back half of the Escalade cluster to fit with the new cluster
Want to install 15 Denali cluster in my 17 Tahoe. Any help with wiring to pigtail so I can compare compatibility and make sure the correct guages are to correct wires. Thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia