'10 Tahoe Wheels and Tailights questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's going to rub a little. I had KMC Slide 24's on my Tahoe with 305/35/24 tires and it rubbed at full lock in reverse. The wider the tire the more it will rub. The 295's don't rub bc it's not as wide but they are a lot thinner then the 305's.

Interesting I may have to go with the 9.5's instead. I wonder if that will look weird from behind as i like having wide wheels.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I have 295/30/26s and mine rub the slightest amount possible. Did you already purchase the tahoe? If so where are the pics? I am not a fan of chrome either if you can't tell lol, by the way welcome to the forum!

Well those are on 26's, hopefully if I run the same setup on 24's I should be good. So now, im thinking 295/35/24. does that sound right? I've been searching for black wheels online (all black, no chrome) and havent had much luck on ebay or CL. also checked the for sale section on there couldnt find much.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Felix, could you show me what these appliqués look like?

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds great, here are the boss 330s on eBay, just type in this item number 170725139013, and the same with this one for the u2-55 200609934608

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links dude.

Just got back from the dealership with the one I was looking at online. 2010 White LT, pretty happy with it. Can't wait to start doing stuff to it.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

I know these are really tedious things to ask for. But I'm looking for a link to a front and rear bowtie overlay (carbon fiber). I find somet that dont cover the whole thing, do most of you guys just paint yours?

Also checked the sylvania website on their bulb guide and found the license plate replacement for some led's long with the backup light, but before i go through superbrightleds.com (which i've previously bought stuff in the past from) I'd like to see if anyone has any suggestins? perhaps bulbs that look really well in the reverse light/back up light, and the license plate.

Thanks a lot for the help fellas.

iboost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to hi-jack this thread but I figure instead of starting another thread asking the same exact questions, I'd just add to this one since I'm interested in the same mods.

I've ordered a set of the ck375 from Scottie and am waiting to install 305/40/22s. Will these be okay with a Belltech 2/3 drop?

I've ordered a pair each of 3157 45hp LED bulbs and a pair of the 7440 45hp for the running lights and reverse lights from SuperbrightLEDs. Should I be replacing the turn signals lights as well? Also which bulb is everyone using for the license plate.

Next on the list is an interior upgrade with graphite Katzkin covers and the Kenwood dnx9980. Any positive or negative feedback on these, especially the Katzkin would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running 295/35R24 on a Belltech 2/4 kit and they rub when I flex a fair amount and sometimes at full lock in reverse. So I would imagine that if you are not lowering it you should be ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dev00

Latest posts