07Burb's 2003 Silverado Extended Cab Short Bed Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Tint cleans up a vehicle so much it's weird.:head3:

Speaking of weird , I see you went with the oem lights with Amber reflectors instead of clear
:supergay:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those aren't oem. They are clear with a slight tint to them. I contemplated the "non amber" parking lights but liked these better.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is looking good with that drop and other goodies. Like the sound of that Black Widow too. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! I have never seen more talking in a build thread then this one. There have been what, 3 pics of your truck in this thread @07Burb? No process pics, just before and after. :lol:
LOL not everything needs a tech write up. :rofl: its lowered...boom before/after pics.....it's tinted....boom before/after.....lights.....boom before/after....know what'll happen this weekend? rockers and cab corners replaced....can ya guess what will be posted Monday? BOOM before/after :happy175:

When I shave my stake pockets I MIGHT do some "in progress" pics but we'll see lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65