05 TAHOE REGENCY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea there are a bunch of regency models out here in dfw. They might be HQ out here with as many as I see.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea there are a bunch of regency models out here in dfw. They might be HQ out here with as many as I see.
I read they were north of Fort Worth off I35 but they closed in 2009 I believe. I also read they left a lot of people hanging as far as warranties, etc. since anything they touched voided GM's warranty. I guess they sold extended warranties on their conversion stuff but once they were gone so was the warranty.
Edit: I also found a company that sells most of the old Regency parts still, along with some other conversion company's stuff. Kind of interesting looking around.
http://www.uniqueconceptsusa.com/index.html

OP
OP
ge0rgin0

ge0rgin0

Reaction score
I read they were north of Fort Worth off I35 but they closed in 2009 I believe. I also read they left a lot of people hanging as far as warranties, etc. since anything they touched voided GM's warranty. I guess they sold extended warranties on their conversion stuff but once they were gone so was the warranty.
Edit: I also found a company that sells most of the old Regency parts still, along with some other conversion company's stuff. Kind of interesting looking around.

Yea I had visited that website before but they got very few stuff for Tahoe
The engine & tranny are pretty much stock, i added a CAI and later gonna add a cam & exhaust system. Thinking of putting also a Regency Decal on the front windshield. The rims are 20" but wanna go 22"s on that

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I had visited that website before but they got very few stuff for Tahoe
The engine & tranny are pretty much stock, i added a CAI and later gonna add a cam & exhaust system. Thinking of putting also a Regency Decal on the front windshield. The rims are 20" but wanna go 22"s on that
I don't know if I would buy anything from a website that doesn't even list prices but instead wants you to call them for pricing. Looks like they think their NOS is priceless, which I guess it is if you have a Regency and they have the only Regency stuff still available. When you call they probably try to find out how desperate you are and price accordingly.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That would make sense as why I have seen so many. And also why most of them are 2000-06 style. Only seen a few 07+ style

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I don't know if I would buy anything from a website that doesn't even list prices but instead wants you to call them for pricing. Looks like they think their NOS is priceless, which I guess it is if you have a Regency and they have the only Regency stuff still available. When you call they probably try to find out how desperate you are and price accordingly.
I called and left a message. Inquired about a c.f. looking bezel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645