04 esv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alanslse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guy I have an ESV.. I had sent it off to get it painted summit white it was burgandy... Well truck is taking a little longer than I thought and my body man is waiting on a fender and has not painted it yet.. So I've been thinking of changing my mind from Summit white to a candy color? Should I paint it green, red orange??? Maybe blue? I LOVE WHITE but.. I want to stand out .. What should I go with? What will go with my rims!! I have 28" U2 55 ready to mount when it comes out and hopefully I can get me a lowering kit asap!! I'd like some kind of imput and opinions, seeing how I don't have money to blow to get it all painted over again lol..

mmeachem

Reaction score
Maybe a Bermuda Metallic Blue with Your u2 55s

It would look badass if the wheels are chrome

Choosing a color is the hardest thing to do but the easiest thing is to get a picture of an esv and photoshop some colors on it

There are a couple if people in here that know how to work it pretty well and if you post for some help with that in the photoshop section I am sure they will respond

Hope this Helps

-Mike

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Alanslse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went over there today cause I had originally told him candy green... Well today he was going to order the paint and I just told him to stick to our same Idea Summit white color match bumper and running boards..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOBBYQ