03 Z71 OEM Step Bars Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radioguy03z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all!

Happy New Year!

I have an 03 Z71 and I need to get the OEM Step Rails. Who makes these? I bought this truck from a dealer last month, LOVE IT! But of course someone took the step rails off and the dealer did not have them. I am looking for a set if no one wants theirs anymore.

Let me know what you have and what your looking to get for them. I am in Orange County, CA but will drive within 375 miles to pick up if need be.

Thanks a bunch!

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

Happy New Year!

I have an 03 Z71 and I need to get the OEM Step Rails. Who makes these? I bought this truck from a dealer last month, LOVE IT! But of course someone took the step rails off and the dealer did not have them. I am looking for a set if no one wants theirs anymore.

Let me know what you have and what your looking to get for them. I am in Orange County, CA but will drive within 375 miles to pick up if need be.

Thanks a bunch!

Good luck, I bought mine last january without the steps and finally met up with a member on here last month when he debadged his Z71. Check junk yards, craigslist and classified section on here often as once someone has them the go REALLY fast. I might end up making some slidders with steps, if i do ill keep you in mind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper